Deck 8 Monarch of the Seas

JennieRC

I had obstructed view cabins 8052 and 8050. We were upgraded from interior rooms so the window was a bonus. One of the rooms had a better view because it was between lifeboats so it was not totally obstructed. Both rooms had a good amount of light from the windows.

Have fun!

I had obstructed view cabins 8052 and 8050. We were upgraded from interior rooms so the window was a bonus. One of the rooms had a better view because it was between lifeboats so it was not totally obstructed. Both rooms had a good amount of light from the windows.

Have fun!

I just got off the Monarch on Monday. I was on deck 8 in room 8538. I think the window views are pretty decent. You have lifeboats hanging out from above you that somewhat obstruct but you can still see things higher than eye level and can also see things up high between the lifeboats. Some or all the cabin window views have white painted support beams that also obstruct, but only a little bit.

Also, FYI, the cabins right next to the elevators on either side of them (like mine) have the best views because the lifeboats hang mostly over the elevator area and you only get a small section of the them hanging over your cabin.

Tom

Archived