Southhampton Excursions on Roundtrip Crossing

Zissous

We're doing a roundtrip crossing (starting and ending in NYC). The voyage personaliser says that excursions will be available once we're on board. Can anyone give me a sense of what excursions are typically available?

The Cunard web site has a few under ‘destinations’

Last time we did a short trip to Winchester. The 929B round trip has two Southampton days, so we probably will book a long excursion on one of the days (London or Windsor Castle).

I think the posting of the full excursion list depends on how many folks are booked for all the M929 ans M930 segments. I recall in 2017 there were only 200 or so round trip passengers.

You might google Cunard Excursions  Southampton. I recall some of the options. Longer ones were trips to Windsor Castle, and Stonehenge, There were shorter ones too like a trip to the New Forest, Winchester, and one I took a year and a half ago the Titanic Walking Trail. For that you need good shoes. It takes you through streets that have significant meaning to Titanic victims, including several memorials. It takes you though the old city walls and eventually you end up at the City Sea Museum which has a Titanic display. A couple blocks back toward the terminal brings you to the principle shopping Mall in Southampton Westquay. There you will find the Cunard Shuttle that will take you and your tired feet back to the ship. Cunard also offers cars and drivers for various numbers of people and for various lengths of time if you want to have a driver show you the highlights of the city. 

7 hours ago, Bigmike911 said:

You might google Cunard Excursions  Southampton. I recall some of the options. Longer ones were trips to Windsor Castle, and Stonehenge, There were shorter ones too like a trip to the New Forest, Winchester, and one I took a year and a half ago the Titanic Walking Trail. For that you need good shoes. It takes you through streets that have significant meaning to Titanic victims, including several memorials. It takes you though the old city walls and eventually you end up at the City Sea Museum which has a Titanic display. A couple blocks back toward the terminal brings you to the principle shopping Mall in Southampton Westquay. There you will find the Cunard Shuttle that will take you and your tired feet back to the ship. Cunard also offers cars and drivers for various numbers of people and for various lengths of time if you want to have a driver show you the highlights of the city. 

I found Some excursions for Southampton on my forthcoming Hamburg NYC voyage in September. They Include Windsor Castle for $113, Stonehenge for $78, The previously mentioned Titanic Trail for $58 and a entry to visit the Bombay Sapphire Distillery for $110 (including free samples) to bad I am not a Gin Drinker.