Horizon Havana Cabana Question

Debva

We will be staying on deck 5 Havana room. My question is does the back sliding door lock from the outside so if you walk away to the pool area can you come back in from your outside cabana door with your key?

I have posted the same questions and from the responses I've gotten it sounds like the back door locks but you can't unlock it with your room key.  Someone said they just leave it unlocked if they are going to the Havana pool so they can get back in, or you have to go through the Havana bar area to get to the pool.  

Hopefully someone will post to confirm.

Not on the Horizon, but we sailed the Vista in October.  We had 6 Havana rooms and none of us could get our back door to lock.  It took some pretty strong tugging, but it would open right up.  We never used our front door except for the first day we got on the ship.  We just came and went through the patio door the whole cruise.  Worked perfect!

Vista has a extra lock that can be able to be opened from outside.  That said, it was problematic at best, and probably why they did away with them on the horizon.  We left our slider unlocked when in the Havana area and never had a problem.