Room Service Tipping

trustthedj

Yes-- please tip in cash. the next servier migh tnot be the same person.

$1.00 to 2.00 bucks for small stuff-- whole meals we will give a little more.

Remember when ordering room service to ask for your condiments

I tip $1 for coffee and croissants or Danish. I tip $2 if I order sandwiches or more. I would never tip over $2...

My rationale is that the cabin steward gets ONLY $3.50 for a full day of service to my cabin, so I don't think a room service person should get more than $2 for delivering one tray.

I tip $1 for coffee and croissants or Danish. I tip $2 if I order sandwiches or more. I would never tip over $2...

My rationale is that the cabin steward gets ONLY $3.50 for a full day of service to my cabin, so I don't think a room service person should get more than $2 for delivering one tray.

Good advice!

WOW cotton--i never looked at it like that before.

I so tip the way Cotton does and even arrived at the way I do it just as she did......Cotton, are we related?....lol.....My Dad was from Biloxi...actually Stringer and Laurel and then moved to Biloxi....Maybe it's the southern roots.;)

:D Hey, who knows, Randy? Siblings at heart, anyway.

I think my logic about tipping comes from being in the hospitality field so long. I always tried to figure out the fairest way for tipping for everybody on my staff.

Archived