Adriatic Explorer -Discovery June Excursions

When I booked this cruise in June last year I printed off the excursions from the website. My friend and I having decided on what trips to do I went on line and found the website had changed and you could only print off individual excursions not the whole lot with descriptions ( not user friendly and a backward step in my opinion) but my main beef is that a lot of the trips have gone up in price by between £1 and £4 pp with the exception of one - Kings Landing Game of Thrones Location Tour which had been advertised at £44 and was now £32. I can only assume that this was because of a low uptake.

i then decided to check my April cruise - Caribbean Dreams and Atlantic Quest I had also printed these off as previously able and found that some of these had been increased also. So a warning book your trips as early as you can and remember they are usually more expensive on the ship

They will be paying the local suppliers of all shorex in their local currency.

Maybe the lower value of the £ since they were first added to the website is a contributing factor?

Or maybe they expect the £ to be a bit volatile immediately pre and post Brexit? Hedging their bets?

We booked two shorex for May online yesterday, just in case they went up in price!