Cruise the Vineyards on Splendor

linky99

I'm looking to purchase the 5 bottle Cruise the Vineyard package on my upcoming Splendor cruise. It's $168 for the premium. 

Does anyone know if it's better to order this package ahead of time (over the phone with Carnival) before our cruise or should I wait until on board? Will it be cheaper on board? How will I get my "coupons" for the wine if I order it over the phone? I  heard something about a wine tasting event in the Gift Shop on Embarkation day, but not sure if that is related.

Any advice or thoughts here would be greatly appreciated. 

Yeah, no discount for wine packages. The only discount I know of is typically through the steakhouse, the first (and usually second) days of the cruise where they offer 50% off a bottle. Some ships have a limit of per couple, and other cruisers here have been able to purchase several bottles for 50% off that first night, although I do believe they have to open all of them and recork if you will be using them later in the MDR/Steakhouse.