Question for recent Legend cruisers

marydz

I was wondering if anyone knew who Owen's (Social Host)parents were? Was it all a joke or are his parents really a supermodel and rock star? Just curious if anyone knew for sure.

Mary

Legend - 3/28/04

Victory - 8/11/02

I heard from a very reliable source that got it straight from the horse's mouth who his parents are. I am sworn to secrecy however and will not reveal them. However, I will say that it is not Rod and Rachel.

carnival.jpg

Tony

2004 Legend March 28th

2003 Paradise

2002 Paradise

2000 Destiny

1999 Fascination

1998 Fantasy

Chris I don't want to be your beast of burden. I just can't get no satisfaction around here.

carnival.jpg

Tony

2004 Legend March 28th

2003 Paradise

2002 Paradise

2000 Destiny

1999 Fascination

1998 Fantasy

I know, I know!!!! We ran into Owen just after returning to the ship for dinner on Barbados. It just happened that he was heading out to the same bar as us (Gary, Jackie, Art and me). He wasn't comfortable with the cab drivers and took us up on our offer for a lift in our rental car. Since he's sooooo tall, we just folded him up and squished him in. Then we proceeded to get lost. icon_rolleyes.gif En route, we got the goods on him. No he's not Rod and Rachel's son. But I promised not to tell. icon_biggrin.gif BTW he looks just like Dad.

Beth

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;3;28;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Carnival Legend March 28, 2004

You guys are driving me nuts...my guess is that it is Mick Jagger or David Bowie. C'mon help a fellow cruiser out..I promise I won't tell. If you don't want to post it on the boards you can email me direct at marybeth65@aol.com icon_smile.gif

Mary

Legend 3/28/04

Victory 8/11/02

Beth:

The suspense is already killing me...from the above responses one would think it is Mick Jagger but unless he is one of his "unrecognized" children, his birthday does not match either of Jagger's two sons.

Mary

Archived