Wear bathrobe to spa? Gym clothes appropriate?

Jayers

I always wear my work out clothes to go to the gym. I use the shower room in the ladies facilities or the sauna. 

I would wear my bathrobe to go to the outdoor jucuzzi, or for after a swim, or going to the thermal spa although if you hand in your key card you get to use a locker in the spa so can change your clothes and get clean bathrobe.

I would never walk around the ship in my bathrobe. I only walk from my cabin to the elevator and straight to the spa /pool area.

Ive work my work out gear directly to and from the gym on several different cruises. It’s pretty obvious where you are going and why you are dressed like that. Anything else is impractical and a bit of a waste of time. I’d only ever use the changing rooms if I’ve decided to use the sauna/steam room on QE or QV. 

I wouldn’t walk around the ship in a bathrobe, but that’s a matter of personal preference. I’ve seen others do it on their way to and from the spa. I think it would only be an issue if you wondered around the ship or tried to enter a dining venue dressed like that. And don’t worry too much about what other people think - you’re on YOUR holiday and you should enjoy yourself. 

I hope that helps.