July 2018 Latitudes Insider

kickbutt10

Does any,one happen to have a list of the sailings that were included on the July 2018 offer?  We were told our sailing was part of the offer.  I called to see if the offer would fall off our reservation if we wanted to upgrade our cabin.  Now there seems to be confusion if we even have this perk.   Of course, i did not think to print the list of sailings at the time and now I have nothing to verify if our cruise is/should be included?  Anyone?

I would guess that we are also unable to resurrect the insider offers that you seek.

Unless we just coincidently happened to be looking at the same thing and saved it

sorry we are not going to be of much help here.

Next time save it - screen shot it - or whatever it takes maybe even a video as you

pan the offerings.

If you booked it NCL would have a record of the Latitudes Rewards Points that go

with that sailing/booking.

Still have the Edocs for the sailing check the gibberish coded entries for an indication

of the perks bennies promos package deals OBC - look for something like LATREW

I believe that is code for the insider offer.

Caution NCL may not give you the extra points with an insider offer if you upgraded

on that sailing - NCL needs to be called out on that - the only change is with the

upgraded cabin - you are still on the same sailing date ship and have not forfeited

the points - if this is the case write email call NCL for the adjustment correction. 

11 hours ago, don't-use-real-name said:

I would guess that we are also unable to resurrect the insider offers that you seek.

Unless we just coincidently happened to be looking at the same thing and saved it

sorry we are not going to be of much help here.

Next time save it - screen shot it - or whatever it takes maybe even a video as you

pan the offerings.

If you booked it NCL would have a record of the Latitudes Rewards Points that go

with that sailing/booking.

Still have the Edocs for the sailing check the gibberish coded entries for an indication

of the perks bennies promos package deals OBC - look for something like LATREW

I believe that is code for the insider offer.

Caution NCL may not give you the extra points with an insider offer if you upgraded

on that sailing - NCL needs to be called out on that - the only change is with the

upgraded cabin - you are still on the same sailing date ship and have not forfeited

the points - if this is the case write email call NCL for the adjustment correction. 

Thanks for the response.  I should have printed a screen shot but never dreamed they would claim they do not maintain a list of the included cruises.  According to NCL, LATREW is not the Insider promo code.  The rep. told me they have recently sent out directives to their staff and travel agents that LATREW just means you are a Latitudes member.  I was told my cruise may or may not be included (who knows) or could have been included but the promo sold out when I booked.  Craziness.

Funny thing you mention the upgrade.  We had a POA cruise booked for over a year when you could get additional points for booking 9 months out.  We won a bid upgrade and according to them, it voided our grandfathering of the 9 months deal.  We are just getting tired of the games they play.  I love NCL but thinking it may be time to move on after this one (or maybe before)  

Thanks again!

27 minutes ago, kickbutt10 said:

According to NCL, LATREW is not the Insider promo code.  The rep. told me they have recently sent out directives to their staff and travel agents that LATREW just means you are a Latitudes member.  I was told my cruise may or may not be included (who knows) or could have been included but the promo sold out when I booked.  Craziness.

"LATITUDE" is the promo code for the Insider promotion.

9 minutes ago, Falckon said:

"LATITUDE" is the promo code for the Insider promotion.

Yep--I just looked up my docs for our upcoming cruise, yours should indicate "LATITUDE" if it was included in the promo.  (Mine say both LATITUDE and LATREW).