I have been on the Ship

ChipLondon

We recently had the pleasure of touring Scarlet Lady in the shipyard, anyone that has booked or is going to book then you are lucky people.

The ship is amazing now, even as a basic steel structure from the outside she looks well underway, but internally there is still a lot of work to do.

I will answer any questions that I can, but please respect I will not divulge any details that VV still want to keep under wraps for a later reveal..

I was very grateful to receive the awesome gift, of a numbered piece of Steel cut from the first sheet of steel used to make the ship.

Thanks VV I cant wait to share this exciting adventure with you 

04BE3E3E-A7AC-4BF3-9CBB-07D5F9E57E32.jpeg

• Thanks 2

I am very interested in booking one of the AFT Suites but am worried about the "catamaran" area above it.

Do you think it will take all of the sun away from the Balconies? Would one of the lower decks be better?

Do you happen to know if the "Outdoor Smoking Area" will be near the AFT Suite areas? I don't want to smell smoke while I am trying to relax on my balcony.

I absolutely LOVE Virgin Atlantic and am so excited to Sail but I am also a 50 something and want to make sure it is a good fit.

Thanks in advance for helping us all out!

Edited by happygolucky62

I would not worry too much about the Catarmaran area, it is really not large when compared to the overall size of the ship. The main reason why the sun (or lack of it) on any cabin would depend on the position of the sun and direction of travel. This would apply to all cabins, unless on the very top deck.