PLATINUM DURING CRUISE

Heimey

My family and I are going to be platinum on the second day of our next cruise. Do we get all of the perks that go with being platinum for this cruise or do we have to wait until our next one to benefit?

Thank you all

Heimey.

1 hour ago, Cruiseman38 said:

Yes, you will be Platinum from day one.  It happened when we turned Gold.  We turned Gold on the third day of our cruise but were Gold from day one.

Yup, what they said. And if you login to your cruise on Carnival's site + click on cruise documents, your luggage tags should already say "priority". If they don't, contact your TA or Carnival.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My mom needs 8 more points to turn Platinum and we are going on an 8 day Magic Cruise in February. I told her she would be Platinum on the cruise- am I correct? I know it happens if you turn in the middle of the cruise but what if it’s the last day?

36 minutes ago, CruisingBeans said:

My mom needs 8 more points to turn Platinum and we are going on an 8 day Magic Cruise in February. I told her she would be Platinum on the cruise- am I correct? I know it happens if you turn in the middle of the cruise but what if it’s the last day?

As long as it happens during the cruise, you will be promoted. If it is the day of debarkation, then no.