Breeze 7 Day Eastern Coming up - Any hints?

Atlantamom3

Hey all! Has anyone been on this cruise recently and can tell me if there are any theme nights? or which nights are formal nights? Anything else I should be asking? Anything I need to be sure and not miss?

We have sailed RCI, looking forward to our first Carnival experience!

59 minutes ago, Atlantamom3 said:

DO they do theme nights?

We're on the March 30 sailing too.  This will be our 4th Carnival cruise and they've all had theme nights, but have been different between cruises and I don't know what will be on Breeze.  When we were on Vista last year we loved the "White Party" in the atrium.  

I’m on the Breeze and haven’t seen any theme nights yet (on Day 5). Elegant night is first sea day and night 5. This is our first Carnival cruise too, pros and cons to Carnival from what I seen so far. There is a self laundry room which was great, just did some laundry today for $1.50. Be prepared for lines everywhere, buffet is much smaller then NCL and Royal. They do have more fresh eating options though, Mongolian wok, Blue Iguana, deli and Guys burgers. We have been eating breakfast in the dining room since lines are always long at the buffet. Blue Iguana has yummy breakfast burritos, had to wait for that though. IMO the buffet is not worth waiting for but Guys burgers and Blue Iguana is worth it!  I wanted a fresh panini but again line was loving very slow and didn’t feel like waiting. Anyway the people on board are fun and we are having a good time. Desserts are probably the best we have had on all cruise lines.

• 2 weeks later...