Recommend a 3-night or 4-night cruise for us!

Sablerose

Okay. So.

Things are very up in the air right now, but we might end up having to cancel our October cruise. The good news is we would be taking an alternate vacation in May or June down to Mexico to see my dad for a week, so the reason behind not being able to take the 7-day October cruise would be the fact that it would mean we'd need 10 days to be able to set aside to do it, and might not be able to get that many days strung together after being gone for 10 days in June.

Whew, that was a mouthful!

So if it comes down to that, and we make that "schedule change" and cancel our October cruise and go in May or June to Mexico to see my father, we might want to book another shorter cruise like a 3-day or 4-day perhaps in January or February of 2007.

Can anyone recommend a good Carnival 3-day or 4-day, pref. somewhere driving distance from Oklahoma City (or cheap airfare)?

Just exploring our options. Thank you in advance!

Does Galvaston have 3 and 4 day cruises? I know the Paradise does out of Long Beach California.

Remember that the 3 day cruises are a little bit more wild. They usually sail on a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. They are loaded down with folks from the local area wanting to get away for a 3 day weekend and blow off some steam.

The 4 days cruises are a less rowdy bunch. Folks flying in for a cruise, some of them just wanting to test the cruise experience before commiting to a longer more expensive vacation. I know that's what we did. We didn't know if we'd enjoy cruising, so we just di a short one to test the waters.

5 cruises later :D

Archived