Manawakie E-co Sloths and Monkey park and beach w/ RonyTours

sueandtimj

We are arriving in port at 10 and would not make the cut off time to see the monkeys with Bodden Tours.  After doing some reading I think Manawakie would be less crowded than Daniel's  for seeing the monkeys with  RonyTours.  However, I've checked his website, but I can't find our which beach they take you to if you go on the group tour of Manawakie E-co Sloths  and Monkey park and beach tour.  Has anyone done this recently?

Thanks for any information you can share,

Sue

4 minutes ago, sueandtimj said:

We are arriving in port at 10 and would not make the cut off time to see the monkeys with Bodden Tours.  After doing some reading I think Manawakie would be less crowded than Daniel's  for seeing the monkeys with  RonyTours.  However, I've checked his website, but I can't find our which beach they take you to if you go on the group tour of Manawakie E-co Sloths  and Monkey park and beach tour.  Has anyone done this recently?

Thanks for any information you can share,

Sue

This tour has been mentioned on here but i think it is quite new and haven't seen any reviews.

Can’t Rony or Manawakie give you an answer? I have found Rony quite good at responding in the past. I am sure he will take you where ever you want if you have a preference. 

Edited by c-leg5

We just did  a tour through Rony’s tours this past week. They will take you wherever you want to go. We wanted to do the Manawakie tour and chocolate store and rum distillery. The driver took us wherever we wanted. Then we decided to zipline and he recomended a place.

Do the  Manawakie tour. The animals are well taken care of. It is a very small park but they take time to personally walk you through it and give you as much time as you want with each animal. It was the highlight of our cruise. The one sloth just had a baby. It was so cute! 

0B224C88-CE13-4E39-8FCA-003BA89D78FD.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much for the picture, it looks awesome!!  I'm assuming you hired a driver for just the 4 of you?  I'm wondering if that would be a better choice for us.  How long were you at the Manawakie park?  How long are the rum and chocolate tours?  Jest trying to get an idea of time needed.

2 minutes ago, sueandtimj said:

Thank you so much for the picture, it looks awesome!!  I'm assuming you hired a driver for just the 4 of you?  I'm wondering if that would be a better choice for us.  How long were you at the Manawakie park?  How long are the rum and chocolate tours?  Jest trying to get an idea of time needed.

We were at Manawakie maybe An hour. It is a small park but we took our time and took tons of pictures. The chocolate place 10 minutes and the rum distillery maybe 20 minutes. We ziplined also and that was about an hour. For the 4 of us it was $25.00 a piece and that was for an long as we wanted the driver.  You pay for Manawakie Park and ziplining separate. We also gave the driver a tip. We met the driver around 9 and were back to the pier by 1. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1