Carnival check in for Port Canaveral

mar214

We need some help from our fellow Carnival cruisers-what can you tell us about the check in process in Port Canaveral? We have Priority check in. In Miami there is a separate check-in door for Priority, in Manhattan everyone enters the same area and from there you are directed to the Priority check-in lines. We are going to be dropped off and hope to avoid a long walk with our bags if we wind up in the wrong area. Thanks for the info!

About the same procedure . Two separate lines well marked for your entry .

28 minutes ago, mar214 said:

Carnival cruisers-what can you tell us about the check in process in Port Canaveral? We have Priority check in. In Miami there is a separate check-in door for Priority,

We were platinum for the first time last week - we were directed to a separate line where we were on the ship VERY quickly.  Room keys are in your mailbox by the door of your cabin so no waiting!  You do online checkin & you are done very quickly!

BoDidly-when you say "about the same procedure": do we have to look for a different area marked "Priority"-away from the main check in area? Does the Priority check in have it's own drop off area? This is the case in Miami-Priority is around the side of the building where passengers check in. We were dropped off in front and had a bit of a distance to get to the Priority check-in. We want to avoid a long trek with our bags. We are familiar with what platinum offers, just need to know how priority check-in is set up in Port Canaveral. Does everyone arrive in the same place and we just join the priority line? Thanks for clarifying.

If I remember correctly from my cruise last year there were a few doors with a queue line in front of each. Each was labelled with either platinum, FTTF and regular.

Once inside you were in line with the same "level" of people and made your way to the ship.

I did FTTF and it was super easy. The only complaint I would have is if you arrive on one side of the doors and your section is on the other you have to walk around all the people standing around.

It is one entrance and then divided once inside. Let me give you a heads up, pay attention to signs if you are parking a vehicle. The Sunshine was also present, we were going on the liberty, we saw several take the wrong lane and have to drive back around. We also met a family that placed their luggage with Sunshine porters and were on our ship with no luggage

• Like 1

In December we sailed the Breeze out of Canaveral.   Everybody entered in the same area. There were at least 4 or 5 doors in that one area each with signs telling you who should be in that line.  LOOK for the signs telling which of the lines/doors apply to you and once in it you go with the flow.

• 1 month later...

Is there a separate waiting room for Platinum? This will be my first Platinum cruise. I sailed out of Port Canaveral last September with FTTF and I thought I saw a separate area.