Kids club question

AlfSlug

I’ve cruise on carnival before with my children but never royal. Does anyone know, does royal have a “kids dinner”? I’ve seen their new “family dinner” online, but that appears to be together and I would rather drop my kids off and go to dinner with my husband. 🙂 

They do have an option for that. I believe it is from 4-7pm? where you leave your child with them and they will take the kids to the windjammer to eat as a group. They do it for lunch as well. I'm not sure if it is offered every day.

Royal Caribbean has two dinner options,  neither of which are available on the first day.

first is Adventure time dining or « Kids dinner ». You drop them off at 5pm or before and they take them to Windjammer,  feed them either cheese or pepperoni pizza, come back at 7pm to the program and continue activities.  On larger boats and sailings with more kids they have this option every night.  On smaller boats or sailings with few kids they have it about half the time or a little over half (4/7 nights) (7-8/12 nights). It can be variable but they typically have a planner with all the dates it is available on day 1 to help you plan.

The other option is available every night but the first.  It is My Family’s Time Dining. You need to be on the main seating time schedule for this to work out.  Your kids are fed dinner in a quicker manner as to get them out of the dining room by about 6:40.  You meet the kids counselors at the entrance and check them into the program their.  You can then finish your meal at a leisurely pace.

We primarily use the Adventure time dining when available,  but if not available will use the My family time as well.

On on smaller boats reservations are required for Adventure time dining.  In larger boats there is no limit to the number of kids

let me know if you have any more questions.