Anthony's Key Resort for Dolphin Experience Question

WIFosterMama

Anyone been to Anthony's Key Resort in Roatan and done the dolphin experience or Action Swim with them?  My son is 7 and I'm deeply saddened we can't do the Swim and Snorkel as you have to be 8 (already emailed AKR and asked).  Only the Experience or Diving is available through RCCL.

With the different tour groups available, none list a dolphin experience in Roatan.

I'm wondering if we should try booking through the website direct as we also want to go to Manawakie Eco Park and visit a sloth there, as well as maybe squeeze a beach time in.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2019 at 10:27 AM, WIFosterMama said:
Anyone been to Anthony's Key Resort in Roatan and done the dolphin experience or Action Swim with them?  My son is 7 and I'm deeply saddened we can't do the Swim and Snorkel as you have to be 8 (already emailed AKR and asked).  Only the Experience or Diving is available through RCCL.

I'm wondering if we should try booking through the website direct as we also want to go to Manawakie Eco Park and visit a sloth there, as well as maybe squeeze a beach time in.

I contacted Anthony's Key Resort directly and they will allow us to book Action Swim direct with them.  We will need to arrange private party transportation for the rest of the day to visit Manawakie for sloth and snorkeling in perhaps West Bay area, undetermined on that right now.

This is wonderful news... always a good idea to contact the vendor directly. 

Perhaps AKR could offer you the name of a reliable driver Or all the tour companies offer private drivers. Rony's, Bodden, and others.