Costa Magicia Jan 29th

csk

Hi just saw on a web site Costa Magicia Jan 29th sailing for $296.00!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a deal if any one can get away for the week, it is cheaper than staying home, we are already booked on Mediterra for we would go for it.

We just booked it last night and wow are we excited about the price. We were just browsing the sites and saw the price and had to book. My 19 yr old daughter has never cruised so even though Im fairly loyal to Celebrity who can pass a deal like that. We would welcome any suggestions for a hotel for our first night back because we couldn't quite get the flights to line up. But who cares. with that price we'll happily stay an extra night. Sharon

We just booked it last night and wow are we excited about the price. We were just browsing the sites and saw the price and had to book. My 19 yr old daughter has never cruised so even though Im fairly loyal to Celebrity who can pass a deal like that. We would welcome any suggestions for a hotel for our first night back because we couldn't quite get the flights to line up. But who cares. with that price we'll happily stay an extra night. Sharon

Can you tell me whom you booked this cruise thru?? I usually go on Carnival and have not cruised on Costa Yet...I want to be on the January 29th cruise on Magica

Dollyo (Sharon) - If you want to stay near the port in Ft. Lauderdale, you should check rates at the Amerisuites, Embassy Suites, Renaissance, or the Marriott. All are very nice hotels. The Marriott is right next to the water taxi, which is fun. There is a Publix grocery store and many restaurants close to all these spots. Have you ever tried http://www.hotwire.com? It won't give you the name of the hotel, but it does give you a general idea of the location and star level. The rates will probably be high, as it is our high season in south Florida.

I have only been on 1 cruise with Princess to Alaska. Saw these deals with Costa, I live in FL and am always looking for deals. We are newlyweds in our late 20's. What is Costa like? We are not the partying type and are open to just about anything. If anyone can help me to understand what a Costa Cruise is like, that would be great. Is it all Italian food in the dining room? Or can you get anything like the other lines.

Thanks

You can get anything you like in the dinningroom. There is a pasta course with each meal and various foods from different regions in Italy but each night has other entrees and the "always" chicken, steak, salmon ,ceaser salad etc.

We enjoyed our Costa experience very much. We booked our own tours. Relaxed by the pool. Enjoyed the wine and the food.

Whooooo-Hooo! I just booked this cruise for $299. Can you beleive it??? How could anyone resist....now I only have a 7 day count down as I am going to fly in to Ft. Lauderdale a day early on the 28th. Anyone know how far the airport is from the port and.....any hotels that are not really expensive as we won't be getting in our room until midnight or better anyways....

Archived