Afternoon Tea at Graycliff

X2tgibso

I just googled Graycliff Chocolatier and came up with a web site which lists the 10 minute tour of the factory and a wine and chocolate sample in the afternoon which if I recalls consist of 5 different wines and 5 different pieces of chocolate but that was the only thing listed,  I will be in Nassau on my cruise in about 8 months  I am going here for the 10 minute tour then head to the run factory John Waitly?? which consists of a short tour and a couple of small samples of rum.  They claim that they sell regular sized drinks I think 2/$20 and sells bottles of their rum along with other things,   I been to Nassau several times in the past but I usually get off the ship look around maybe buy something then go to Senor Frogs for lunch and to make sure that I will be on board before they leave the pier

The restaurant has a lovely afternoon tea.  Much more indulgent than a quick tour.  I’m hoping someone has done it recently and knows if they still offer it and times.  We don’t get in to Nassau until after 12 noon.

Found this under Graycliff.com/dinning  Think this is what you are looking for.   You are lucky  I am in Buffalo, NY with 55 mph winds and snow all day otherwise it would be pizza with some friends on mine

Afternoon Tea

Enjoy a relaxing interlude from the hustle and bustle of beach-going and sightseeing at the historic Graycliff Hotel for a Traditional Afternoon Tea. Graycliff celebrates this fine – and delicious – British tradition with a Bahamian twist.

Afternoon Tea is offered Monday to Friday from 12:30pm to 4:00pm, reservations are required.

• Like 1