Faster to the Fun - Carnival Breeze

Jaymndad

We have this for the March 30th sailing. Did you find it worthwhile and do you know the earliest boarding allowed? I know 12 is the earliest check-in option but our shuttle for Go Canaveral is 10 am and is only a few miles from port.

Depends. The big thing was priority boarding and our cabin was ready as soon as we got on the ship. That was nice but I'd it really worth the cost. That is a subjective decision only you can make. 

We did FTTF on the Breeze a few years ago - was definitely worth it! Priority embarkation and debarkation. Plus I vaguely remember our suitcases being in our room when we arrived. We bought it again for our cruise in September. It's also a cost per cabin, not per person. So it's not terribly expensive (IMO).

On 2/28/2019 at 6:42 PM, Haagendawgs said:

We have this for the March 30th sailing. Did you find it worthwhile and do you know the earliest boarding allowed? I know 12 is the earliest check-in option but our shuttle for Go Canaveral is 10 am and is only a few miles from port.

I seem to remember that boarding starts around 11:30. So being FTTF, you should try to check-in when you arrive at the terminal. I know that as Platinum cruisers we check-in when we arrive, regardless of what our paperwork check-in time says.

My wife likes to get to our cabin asap, drop off our carry-on bags, and head for the Lido..... been like that every cruise for 20 years!