Stateroom is above piano bar

Diane5583

I wish that I had found this forum before I booked my cruise.  I just looked and can see that my room on my upcoming cruise is right above the Piano bar.  The cruise is also fully booked from what I can tell, so no calling to change rooms.  Anyone have experience on how noisy this will be???  How late is the Piano Bar open?

We had this type of room on one of our cruises and it was awful.  They played and sang till at least 1:30 AM.  There were evenings when everyone in the bar sang every song that was played.  It was my fault for picking this room.  I usually check what is above and below me.  I had no one to blame but myself.   We went to the comedy club some nights but we were usually in bed by 9:30 PM other nights.  We are early risers.  Once you make this mistake, you will never make it again.  Good luck.

Your only option is to join them in the piano bar and sleep in in the mornings 🤣. But the pianist doesn't play every night so you will get a break one or two nights. 

• Haha 1

I'm booked on Deck 6 for the Breeze in September, also above the Piano Bar. It didn't give me the option of booking a Spa interior cabin this  time. We don't spend alot of time in the room during the evenings. We're hoping someone will free up a better cabin before sailing. 

Edited by mnp75

Unless you would typically stay up until 1am or later anyway, keep calling Carnival to see if something else opens up. We made the mistake of booking a cabin below the galley once and I've been obsessive about checking deck plans ever since.