Bus to Palm And Eagle Beach?

SunNFunCruzer

It's our first trip to Aruba on a cruise of the ABC islands. We'd like to explore both Palm and Eagle beaches. I know there is a bus stop right across from the cruise terminal, but I am not sure how to identify which bus will go to Palm Beach and which will go to Eagle.

Also, do you recommend going to one of the two first? I've read that the bus is $2.60 per ride and $5.00 per return. If Palm is on the way to Eagle (or vice versa), will the driver give us a transfer? Or do you pay each time you enter and exit the bus?  Thanks in advance for the information!

Last week on our stop in Aruba we took the bus to Boca Catalina.  Bus was #10 and left from the left side of the bus station (first or second slip).  I heard the driver announce Eagle Beach on the way there and a bunch of people got off.  You can purchase the round trip tickets at the little booth by the bus station, but being a Sunday it was closed and it is not available on the bus. We just paid for one way directly on the bus as we boarded.  We did some snorkelling and then made our way back on time to freshen up and then enjoy the Carnival Parade (4hours long) which was amazing and passed just outside the port! 

Edited by trophy_23