Seward transfer question

Dalcrew

We are doing a 12 day Vancouver to Seward in early June and there are several excursion planned for that arrival day.  I have read the descriptions for the tours and none of them specifically mention the drop off being at the airport in Anchorage. Does anyone know if they drop you back in Seward or take you to the airport?  I have called the TA and Seabourn and have not gotten a straight answer yet.

We did Anchorage to Vancouver a couple of years ago.

There was a transfer from Anchorage to Seward. There must be one back.

Seward is in the middle of nowhere. There is no way they could disembark you there and leave you to your own device/fate.

Tony G - London UK

Seward is a tiny little town about two and a half hours from Anchorage, and there's no place to end up but Anchorage. Since many flights from Alaska are in the evening, you can have a part or full day of activities and end up at the airport to fly home at night. Don't worry; you'll end up in Anchorage!

I tried to find my excursions brochure online but don't have a pdf - I'll try to remember to look at the hard copy in my files tonight to see if there is more detail.

There absolutely is a "transfer" option from Seward to Anchorage - we booked it for our Sept 18 cruise, it was $70? for the bus from ship to the Capt Cook hotel (and once our bags showed up, we took Lyft to our hotel) But I know you want to see if any of the tour options get you to Anchorage and that's what I'll look for....

Looking at my excursion brochure - there are 4 listed for Seward and all include transfer to Anchorage. There is a Kenai Fjords & national park cruise 9 hrs, 9hrs partially accessible, cruise 6.25 hrs and 6.25hrs partially accessible. The brochure also states if you've already bought the "regular" coach transfer, the cost will be refunded  instead. These excursions are for Northbound passengers only, with limits on your flight time out of Anchorage....

Let me know if you have any other questions.