Sailing in 12 days and hull balcony ?

Karysa

I know that I have a Hull Balcony. I have seen pics of the cabin and balcony ( Dawn 9508). I liked what I  saw. Looked like we would be protected from wind and have more shade. Today, an email was sent to me that indicated that the cabin had an enclosed balcony. I googled this and what I saw was indeed completely enclosed. Are certain ships hull balcony’s totally enclosed and others just more protected than a normal balcony. 

I like what I think that we booked but “enclosed” was never used until today. Anyone with knowledge of the hull balcony’s on the Dawn? Help me if you can! 😊

I just looked at two pics from 2018 that make it look like just a regular hull balcony.  There were some changes to the hull balcony rooms on the Jewel Class ships IIRC, but 9508 looks like a hull balcony with the large oval cut out of the metal with a glass panel for the part under the wood railing.

14 minutes ago, dexddd said:

I just looked at two pics from 2018 that make it look like just a regular hull balcony.  There were some changes to the hull balcony rooms on the Jewel Class ships IIRC, but 9508 looks like a hull balcony with the large oval cut out of the metal with a glass panel for the part under the wood railing.

What you describe is exactly what I have seen and want. The word “enclosed” on my email today has me concerned. 

Since you referenced 2018 hull balcony’s not being enclosed on the Dawn it makes me feel better. Thanks. 🙂