Mr sanchos

adammovies

I have been to paradise beach twice.I am looking for something different.I don't drink at all.I know mr sanchos you don't have to pay to get in.do you have to buy food?.any recommendations on a place with a minimum addmsion.thank you

1 hour ago, adammovies said:

I have been to paradise beach twice.I am looking for something different.I don't drink at all.I know mr sanchos you don't have to pay to get in.do you have to buy food?.any recommendations on a place with a minimum addmsion.thank you

When you say you are looking for something different, what facilities are you actually looking for? - watersports, inflatables, pool, snorkeling, tables/chairs, loungers, restrooms?

if you want to use any of the facilities at a beach bar it is polite to eat and/or drink (alcoholic or not) something proportional to the length of time you are there. Many clubs don’t charge an actual entrance fee but for suggestions you would need to let us know what you require. If you dont require anything, all beaches in Mexico are free up to the high water mark for you to put a towel down. There are some nice beaches on the east side (providing seaweed isn’t a problem at the time) with no facilities but no ocean swimming and reliable transport would need to be arranged.

Mr Sanchos usually has a PAYG side with certain facilities available but at busy times they restrict entrance to AI only.

Money Bar charges no admission fee, offers good snorkeling from the shore plus good facilities.  No beach or pool, you enter the water via steps.  Closer to the port, so only about a $12 can ride each way.  As mentioned above, enjoy some food, snacks, and some no alcohol drinks - the nachos there are great!