Solstice vs Eclipse

Texasopa

Cruise Raider, thank you for your comments.

We love San Francisco as well, so I can appreciate that you play tourist in your beautiful city.

You absolutely got a great deal at the Pan Pacific and especially with a harbour view.

Ironically enough, I heard about Lago Mar and watched a YouTube video on the property and will likely stay there so thank you for the recommendation.  Much appreciated. 😊

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Kathy53 said:

Cruise Raider, thank you for your comments.

We love San Francisco as well, so I can appreciate that you play tourist in your beautiful city.

You absolutely got a great deal at the Pan Pacific and especially with a harbour view.

Ironically enough, I heard about Lago Mar and watched a YouTube video on the property and will likely stay there so thank you for the recommendation.  Much appreciated. 😊

I really think that was a great deal for the Pan Pacific ... and I checked in on my birthday and met a friend there.  I think he may have hit up the front desk before my arrival to ensure they give me a good room .. if you know what I mean .... $$$.  

I don't think you will regret staying at Lago Mar.  It is a small family owned place .. not  pretentious in the very least but has a great location with an amazing view the sunrise, super friendly staff, many family activities, good food (one snack bar area for grab and go, one restaurant that I would say is similar to TGIF's, and a more upscale restaurant ... all on site)  ... and live music down at the pool on weekend evenings and happy hour in their wine bar on weekdays.  It just felt like home!!  I never wanted to leave except for my morning walks on the beach, which is groomed.  

• Like 1