Type of Coffee maker in min-suites on Epic

watermusic101

Hello,

I'm finding conflicting information as to the type of coffee makers in the Mini suites on the Epic. Anyone recently on the epic, can you tell me what kind of coffee (PODS or other)I would have to bring to make my own?

Thanks in advance

Pretty sure they're just the single cup coffeemaker with a coffe disc / filter.  Think they stock lavazza pods with it, but Sanseo discs should work. Just watched a cabin walkthrough on YouTube. We're boarding epic Saturday so I'll double check then.

I am so excited that there is a coffeemaker in these cabins.  I have only been in the Studio cabins where there is no coffeemaker and it was a pleasant surprise when I watched a video and saw one.  I love having a cup of coffee on my balcony in the morning and now that I don't have to walk somewhere to get it makes it extra special.

hi!  On the Breakaway I brought my own Senseo pods (its more like a disc) and they worked great.  Senseo even makes a dark roast that is pretty good if you are a coffee diva like me....lol  You can order them online and sometimes I see them at Target.  I can't even imagine wandering out of my stateroom without a cup of coffee..lol....

On 3/18/2019 at 12:27 AM, Ixtoras said:

Pretty sure they're just the single cup coffeemaker with a coffe disc / filter.  Think they stock lavazza pods with it, but Sanseo discs should work. Just watched a cabin walkthrough on YouTube. We're boarding epic Saturday so I'll double check then.

Thanks have a great time.