4 Star Mariner FINALLY

hugger

2 hours ago, utahtea said:

So happy to hear I’m not the only one that over packs!  Whenever we can we’ll drive to a port.  We even drive from California up to Vancouver, Canada  which means I really over pack!  Our upcoming cruise starts in Ft. Lauderdale so that means we’re flying and we’re really going to try and cut out one suitcase this time.  Wish me luck!

We’re going to make 4 star during our upcoming B2B cruise.  By the time we start the second part we will have our fee laundry and the other perks!  We’re so excited!  Our very first cruise was on the Zuiderdam so it’s fitting that we will make 4 * and get to reap the benefits on her as well!  

Utahtea

Congrats on your upcoming 4 Stars!!!

WE ARE SO BAD AND NORMALLY DRIVE TO PORT - we are looking to do some west coast cruises or repositioning cruises from FLL to the West Coast.  We are making our Elite level on Princess with a B2B on The Regal this fall.  Then we'll have the free laundry and pressing on both our Favorite cruise lines (unless Princess changes the requirements yet again) it seems every time We've been within reach of getting Elite they've added another cruise over the years.  

We are going out of our home port next month - it's just for a week though.  We'll still overpack I'm sure even with the free pressing and laundry - but, if we can get it down a couple of suitcases I'll be thrilled.  

Have and Incredible cruise aboard the Zuiderdam :classic_biggrin: