Short Tour in Dublin?

We will be in Dublin in May, and have a couple hours between scheduled events.  We'd like to get around and see an overview of the city (I've been there before but my DD and DS have not).  Time is tight, so waiting for the next HOHO bus is out, plus I've got some mobility issues, so I think a taxi would be better.  I've been looking into hiring a taxi for a couple of hours, but can't seem to find one that doesn't do the usual pay-by-the-mile type fare.

Any suggestions of who might do this?  Recommendations from past experience?  We would need to be picked up at the Guinness Storehouse after our tour and returned to the port in time for our afternoon tour.

Thanks!

We took two tours while spending two days (one overnight on a cruise ship).  We used Tours with Locals.  

Our tours with "all day" (6-7 hours) but they might do shorter tours as well.

I recall that there was a luxury black cab tour group - pricey, but possibly just what you are looking for.  I found them by 

googling "tour guides in Dublin".

Otherwise,  if you are staying in a large hotel, they can help you make arrangements with companies that do city tours.  

However, these are often larger vehicles, sometimes even large buses so might be difficult for mobility issues.

We used a company called LFL in Dublin for several transfers last May/June. Although we did not specifically use them for a tour, we were very pleased with the drivers (and their vehicles) who provided us transport. I do know they offer tour services but have no idea on pricing. Lorraine (in the office) was extremely helpful with our needs so might not hurt to contact them.

https://www.lflcs.com/

9 hours ago, sansterre said:

We took two tours while spending two days (one overnight on a cruise ship).  We used Tours with Locals.  

Our tours with "all day" (6-7 hours) but they might do shorter tours as well.

I recall that there was a luxury black cab tour group - pricey, but possibly just what you are looking for.  I found them by 

googling "tour guides in Dublin".

Otherwise,  if you are staying in a large hotel, they can help you make arrangements with companies that do city tours.  

However, these are often larger vehicles, sometimes even large buses so might be difficult for mobility issues.

7 hours ago, DogLover said:

We used a company called LFL in Dublin for several transfers last May/June. Although we did not specifically use them for a tour, we were very pleased with the drivers (and their vehicles) who provided us transport. I do know they offer tour services but have no idea on pricing. Lorraine (in the office) was extremely helpful with our needs so might not hurt to contact them.

https://www.lflcs.com/

Thanks.  Will look into both of these.