Seattle Airport to Downtown Transportation

cruisingnana

We are a family group of 5, with an elderly (88) mother in the group. We are sailing on NCL Star on May l4,2006 and are planning to stay somewhere downtown. Wondering what would be the best and most economical way for our group to get from the airport to our hotel. I keep seeing cabs at around $30 but don't know if they can handle 5 passengers and luggage and also if that price means per person or per cab. Please help.

When we sailed out of Seattle, it was my first trip to the Northwest part of our country.

When we arrived at the Seattle airport, as always I asked the cab driver what the approx. cost would be to get to our downtown hotel near the pier. At the same time there were stretch limos lined up where the taxis were located. I talked with a driver and it ended up costing us $10 more or about $50 total to ride in style. I wanted sodas to take on the ship, so for $10 more, the driver stopped so I could run into a store and grab some drinks.

There were only two of us so we didn't need a limo, but it sure was nice to be able to stretch our legs after a 5 hour flight.

Guess I'm getting windy here, but wanted to let you know that there were limos available without arranging them prior to our arrival and they would certainly accommodate your family of 5.

Hope this helps in some way! :)

Archived