Shore Emotion Review

HG2018

We are looking for an easy way to get from Messina to Taormina for our group (including a toddler).  I have found the company Shore Emotion and they sound great but I'm having a hard time finding any reviews about their company.  I can only find reviews on their FB page which I'm sure they closely monitor so only favorable reviews get posted.  Can any one offer their insight into this company? They also seem to have other tours in different ports. 

Cheers! 

This is another of the growing group of companies that is basically a booking agency.  It is a similar business model to Viator in that that the tour company is simply a third party that arranges your tour with a local provider.  So, instead of booking directly with a local provider you would be booking with a third party company (located in Florence, Italy) who them arranges with somebody in Messina to provide your tour.   They call themselves a "young" company which probably says it all :).  The question is will they live to become an "old" company?

Speaking of toddlers, it is always wise to travel with your own decent car seat as you can never be sure that one will be available in your ports.

As to Taormina, its about a 45 min drive (each way) to get to this hilltop town.  Once there you will be using your feet to get anywhere.  The tourist part of town is primarily two streets so getting lost is not a problem.  Since you are going to hire a private vehicle/driver you might want to consider also making a short visit to nearby Castelmola to enjoy the fantastic views.  You can Google the place and draw your own conclusions.

Hank

On 3/23/2019 at 9:15 AM, HG2018 said:

We are looking for an easy way to get from Messina to Taormina for our group (including a toddler).  I have found the company Shore Emotion and they sound great but I'm having a hard time finding any reviews about their company.  I can only find reviews on their FB page which I'm sure they closely monitor so only favorable reviews get posted.  Can any one offer their insight into this company? They also seem to have other tours in different ports. 

Cheers! 

Hi when are you going there? I'm looking for the same thing. I found on viator an option that is a shuttle to and from messina and taormina with an option To do hop on hop off tour of Messina.