Any way to have the room made with rose pedals?

DougD137

When my girlfirend and I go on the Valor in April I was wondering if it was possible that Carnival could have rose pedals on the bed and flowers in the room kinda thing. I know they have the specialty gifts but will they go that extra mile?

I just want to surpries her with a great romantic type thing when we get there.

I was going to say, I wish my husband would have that much forethought *eyeroll*.

As a suggestion, if they are not able to do that for you for whatever reason, why not be sneaky and do it yourself? Maybe have your gf go somewhere else and rush to the room really quick and spread them yourself. You can usually get bags of rose pedals at any florist shop. Maybe if you're doing excursions, talk your gf into going to the excursion desk 'just to make sure we're booked', then hightail it back to the room, do your thing, and meet her back there. She might be a little pissy about it at first but once she sees what you did, trust me all will be forgiven :)

Have a great time!

Your local craft store (i.e. Hobby Lobby, Michaels, etc...) sell boxes of silk rose petals. They look surprisingly real. You could sneak these with you in your suitcase. Once you get to the ship slip them to your room steward along with a small tip and you should be all set! Again, money talks....

Hello,

You give men a good name, thank you from all of us for being so romantic!!!! When my husband and I got married on the cruise ship, I brought silk rose pedals (I think I got them from Lovers Lane) and as soon as we got on the ship, met my steward and asked him to have them waiting for us after we got married. He not only had them waiting for us that evening, he did it EVERY evening for the entire cruise!! AND picked them up every morning. It was beautiful!!!! and he was a smart one, because how could we not tip him well after all that?!!

Archived