Celebrity Constellation

nibble1

I am looking at booking a 9 day Mediteranean cruise June 2020. When I go in to pick a balcony room there are only a handful left and most with obstructed views! I have checked all categories of cabins and the ship is nearly fully booked.,Would this be correct so far in advanced?

Does Celebrity block rooms as the cruise date is so far away?

Thanks in advance

Diane

The M class ships are not known for obstructed balconies.  What category balcony are you looking for?  Connie is also scheduled for refurb in May of 2020 and there may be some category and capacity changes which may tie up the ability to book cabins.  EM

Edited by Essiesmom

Thanks for the reply. Our agent has said that cabins are mostly full and that we would have to book an Aqua class cabin if we want an unobstructed view. We obviously left our booking a bit late. 

Diane

I would not say you have left it late.  More than a year away.  but I do think that your agent has never sailed on an M class ship of Celebrity.  There are no obstructed balconies with the possibility of the few that might have the window washing machinery parked outside.  But that is a minor obstruction.  The S class have a lot of obstructed balconies on deck 6.  I presume you haven't booked yet, as if so, I would suggest you shop for another agent.  EM

In looking at the schedule for Connie in June 2020, I see an 8 day and two 10 day cruises.  In 2019, I see a 9 day.  Are you sure your agent isn't looking at this year, instead of next?  If so, I can understand cabins being in short supply...

Edited by Essiesmom