Gem Haven Private sundeck

Will be staying in a Gem Courtyard Haven suite with my mother who's in her 80s. The Haven seemed like a good option for her to have some comfortable mobility outside of the usual mob scene on the public floors.  

I see that there is a private sundeck one floor up. In Gem Haven videos I see a set of stairs which I presume lead up there -- is there any kind of elevator access?  She'd probably mostly prefer the regular Haven Courtyard, but if there's elevator access, I'd like to let her know she has the option of being outside as well.

Thanks for any info - the deck plans appear to show a set of elevators forward towards the Garden Villas, but that may be exclusive to them. The elevators aft of the Haven Courtyard appear to be the ones serving Cagney's/Moderno/midship?

We won a Gem Haven upgrade a year and a half ago. 

There was an elevator up to the haven courtyard level, one flight above the Cagney / Moderno area. Needed to insert a Haven access card into the elevator to get the courtyard level.

The sundeck was definitely up a flight of stairs right off the pool / hot tub area of the courtyard.  I don't recall an elevator, however, as I wasn't looking for it, may have missed it.