Escape Take aways

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:29 PM, BirdTravels said:

We found that the excellent service on the ship started from the top and all the way down through the crew. There were multiple instances on the cruise where the Hotel Director (Deepak) and Assistant Hotel Director (Nomita) stopped to check on our cruise experience multiple times,,,, just stopping and asking in the hall. 

SUPER SERVICE!

I've sailed on a ship previously where Deepak was the HD and everything ran smoothly.  It would be awesome if he was still there in 2021 when we finally get to sail.

On 4/1/2019 at 10:44 PM, Jessieasanders said:

Entertainment:

My husband participated in a few different games in the Atrium ... which is always good for a few laughs.

We also enjoyed Howl at The Moon a few different times, and even dragged our 2 teen girls who ended up enjoying the show as well. 

We went to the magician’s show ... and were pleasantly surprised by his show because we saw him on Worlds Best and weren’t impressed.  But his show on the ship was pretty darn good, and he was funny. Much funnier than the comedians we saw on the ship.

Unfortunatly the comedians weren’t all that great.  I wondered if it was due to the fact that we went to the early shows and there were a lot of young kids at those shows so the comedians had to keep it very G rated.

The highlight of the entertainment was Choir of Man.  That was a fantastic show!  If you want to ‘participate’ in the show sit on the aisle seats close to the stage. I’m hoping when they go on tour they come to a city near me because we will go to see them again.

I totally agree about the comedians!  Terrible, terrible.  And not just on the Escape (which we just got off last month), but we were on the Breakaway out of NYC the three previous years and all four cruises the comedians were really bad.  That is one thing Carnival has over NCL.  Carnival usually has great stand up routines, and they fly new comedians in half way through the cruise.  That really gives a variety of comedians.