Discovery 2 Transatlantic April 19

We are looking to book above last minute but my husband concerned that there will not be nough to do on the 5 consecutive sea days anyone able to offer advice or info on what might be available to do. He is not one to sit by the pool all day. 

We did the outward trip on the Explorer and we found that they had put on daytime activities so there was something going on pretty much every day. Off the top of my head there were the usual quiz sessions, cookery demos, crew v passengers cricket match  and other sports also craft classes twice a day ,there were art lessons and a massive choir which put on a show on the last sea day. There was probably a lot more going on but as I am a lazy bugger I didn’t actively seek out any activities, my other half was involved in the art and crafts classes and she really enjoyed it so much so she booked the return trip from Barbados to Southampton in April.

i am sure you will find enough to keep you occupied.

Go for it😉

20 hours ago, Brummijam said:

We did the outward trip on the Explorer and we found that they had put on daytime activities so there was something going on pretty much every day. Off the top of my head there were the usual quiz sessions, cookery demos, crew v passengers cricket match  and other sports also craft classes twice a day ,there were art lessons and a massive choir which put on a show on the last sea day. There was probably a lot more going on but as I am a lazy bugger I didn’t actively seek out any activities, my other half was involved in the art and crafts classes and she really enjoyed it so much so she booked the return trip from Barbados to Southampton in April.

i am sure you will find enough to keep you occupied.

Go for it😉

Thank you we've just booked 😄😄😏