Question About Carnival Excursions

Hi,

I have a question about Carnival shore excursions.  We are a group of 5 sailing on the Breeze this summer.  Four of us would like to do a snuba excursion, one does not; however, he would like to join us and watch from shore then hang out on the beach with us for the rest of the port visit.  Is it possible for him to take the excursion provided transportation to the site?  I know we would pay for his transportation, but would we need to pay the same amount as a full snuba excursion?

Does anyone know a number I could use to specifically ask excursion questions at Carnival?  I used a private travel agent and did not book through Carnival, so I do not have a Carnival PVP to ask.

Thanks for your help!

1 minute ago, VaBaseballMom said:

Thanks for the fast response!  I was thinking I would probably have to pay the full price for him to tag along.  I guess I was just hoping they had a "tag along" option/price 🙂  Thanks for the help.

Some excursions do have other options. The atv excursion I'm doing in san juan has a separate option for someone who just wants to be a passenger and not a driver, but you have to book it at the shore excursion desk. It would probably be mentioned on the page for the excursion if there's any option like that. 

Thanks, Hotsauce!  That's a great suggestion. The excursion page doesn't list a "tag along" option, but maybe the Shore Excursion desk can help me once we board the ship.  We want to snuba in St Thomas at Coral World and snuba excursions must be booked through the ship according to the Coral World website.  Otherwise, we would just grab a taxi to Coral World and book the snuba right there on our own.  Then my husband could just hang around the beach until we were finished.  ATVs in San Juan sound like fun!