Sea Day Activities

Ceepot

We are considering an 18 day cruise, during which there are 6 consecutive sea days. I wonder if Seabourn lay on any extra activities? The thought of the sea days is giving my hubby the heebeegeebees 😂

We love sea days as well--but six in a row is a lot!  We have as many as four in a row on our upcoming voyage.  In addition to lectures, there is the opportunity to play Team Trivia.  Sometimes there is a late afternoon performance in the Theater.  And, don't forget about tea at 4pm.  

11 hours ago, Ceepot said:

We are considering an 18 day cruise, during which there are 6 consecutive sea days. I wonder if Seabourn lay on any extra activities? The thought of the sea days is giving my hubby the heebeegeebees 😂

There are also Art  and Bridge lessons.  On our recent cruise Sophie organised "Baggo" competitions, Tug-of War between the various crew departments, sack races etc., etc..  It sometimes seemed the sea days were too busy (in a good way) there was so much to choose from.

12 hours ago, Ceepot said:

Let him know that the shops will be open 🧐

Thank you for your replies. We have decided that this would be the ideal cruise for us when we have retired. At the moment, when we only have limited annual leave, we think we need more ports on the itinerary. 

Another med cruise it is then 😆