Chiva Party Bus in Cartagena, NOPE!

holdon216

Just back from an 11 day NCL Panama Canal cruise. I'd say our biggest disappointment was the Chiva Party Bus excursion through NCL.

The tour was just three hours and a good 1.5 hours or more of it was wasted watching the tour guide twerk dance, waiting inline while most of our group used a bathroom, and waiting on the guide to come out of a small store that he herded us all into. (Mind you the bathrooms are at the shopping area so if we didn't all go at once it would have been a much quicker potty break.) It was run poorly! If we had been told once we arrived at the Artisan shopping area that we had X amount of time to do as we pleased in that area the tour would have been very good. The tour guided brought our whole group into a small store and then basically left us with no information as what we were to do. Most of the group gathered outside the store and waited on him. After a good 25-30 minutes i looked into the store and he was on his cell phone and chatting with the girls at the counter. I was told by others that did the same tour but with other buses that their guides did the same thing.