Serenade Stockholm Debarkation

momtogo

Hello, we are sailing on Serenade of the Seas July 2019 from Stockholm.  British Airways changed our 3:50 pm flight out of Stockholm to 11:25 am. Can anyone tell me the earliest debarkation time? We checked with the airline and there are no other flights available that day. I also called Royal Caribbean and they were not very helpful with this question.  I was hoping someone has sailed recently and had an early departure out of Stockholm and how it worked out. 

Thank you!

Tight, very tight but doable. I have recently commented on a similar topic in this forum - see below.

I assume that Serenade will arrive into Stockholm at 8am - if 7am you should be OK If 8am you should be able to disembark before 9 am - no immigration or customs - an hour from port to airport (depending on week day 35 to 45 minutes) and probably check in one hour prior to departure makes an 11:25 am departure very stressful but doable.

I’m not sure, but I believe that BA does close check-in 45 minutes before departing Arlanda.

In addition to security you also need to go through passport control in Arlanda.

Edited by hallasm