Obit: Upgrade Fairy?

bjkTX

She's still alive and kickin in Texas bj.....must be a redhead cause she's fiesty! We were upgraded from a mini on Emerald to a premium suite on Caribe as were our inlaws for our cruise next month. Happened about 6 weeks from sail date. Someone really must have wanted E727 & 729.:D

Mike

www.homepage.mac.com/csealove/

It looks like the upgrade fairy has been "spreading the love" all over North America :p !

Although nothing as grand as bjkTX, we just received an upgrade from a BF to BC cabin, however our new cabin is in a spectacular location, EXACTLY midship, port!

I am a very happy customer, however they could have moved me to the lifeboat and I still would be excited to be on this ship :D !

CCFan

she's alive and well! On our first 2 Princess cruises we booked a mini in a guarantee status and ended up in a higher category mini. This time we also took a mini on a selected cabin basis (an AB midship - next to the first AA cabins) so from what I've heard the chances of being tapped on the noggin by her are slim.

Mike - don't drink everything before I get my turn.

We are booked for the 1 Apr sailing on CB Princess. Booked a Gty Category BG in early Dec and made final payment right after Christmas. Checked the Princess website the following day and we were upgraded to a category BA on the Caribe Deck, midship. Best Christmas present we received.

Ken

I booked a AB GTY with no room assignment earlier in the month. Now, 100 days before sailing, I notice I have a room assignment in AB, what does this mean? Will this be my room, or could it be possible that I'm juggled within AB or will my room only be changed if I get an AA or higher? Is it possible to now lock in that room and remove my GTY? (My friends room with a GTY did the same, and miraculously we are relatively close)

The two time I did a GTY, once I saw I had a cabin assigned nothing was ever changed. But I understand it can - so if you are happy where you are you might want to see if your TA (if you used one) or Princess can lock it in.

Fairy Dust sprinkles received inAtlanta!! We booked lowest category in Balcony Cabin and Inside Cabin. Received our assigned cabins: Upgraded to BA Balcony and II Inside. On Lido deck, which looks ok for us as we handle ship motion well. Yea! I just hope Princess doesn't take it away, and move us back down. I was all prepared for Emerald Deck above the theatre! and the inside to be way down on Plaza! Now are cabins are near each other, and upgraded. Next best would be a mini suite, and I am not looking for that to happen!!:D :D :D

we booked in nov. for mar. gty,cat.e, on the sapphire and have been assigned a cabin in this category. still hoping for that upgrade.

on our last cruise in oct. we booked a gty cat. k, were assigned a cabin in this cat., just before sailing. when we arrived, were upgraded to a cat.d. nice surprise.

may the upgrade fairy smile upon us all! keeping my fingers crossed.

Archived