A question on who the International Dance couple are

mcloaked

Does anyone know who the International Dance couple will be on the Baltic Explorer cruise on QV, [16 Nights (V913)
19 May - 4 Jun 2019] ?  It is nice to know who will be doing the ballroom/Latin dance classes and the  show dances in the Queens Room ahead of embarkation. Dancers do chat to the dance pros and sometimes get to know which dates they will be on which ship in the coming months.

I seem to remember that Cunard used to have an email address for customer services where this kind of question could be asked - but I couldn't find it anywhere on the new Cunard web site.  

Thanks.

On 4/28/2019 at 9:38 PM, mcloaked said:

Does anyone know who the International Dance couple will be on the Baltic Explorer cruise on QV, [16 Nights (V913)
19 May - 4 Jun 2019] ?  It is nice to know who will be doing the ballroom/Latin dance classes and the  show dances in the Queens Room ahead of embarkation. Dancers do chat to the dance pros and sometimes get to know which dates they will be on which ship in the coming months.

I seem to remember that Cunard used to have an email address for customer services where this kind of question could be asked - but I couldn't find it anywhere on the new Cunard web site.  

Thanks.

We have just left QV and I am sure Sasha and maja said they would be still on 

they are really nice people and can dance too 

say hi from me (Eleanor and Norman)