Latitudes Rewards - Exclusive Offers from Caesars Entertainment

jpc763

I am wondering if anyone here has had experience with using this benefit.  Particularly the Platinum complimentary annual trip to Atlantis, Paradise Island resort in The Bahamas.

Thanks

John

Hello John,

I'm both Platinum Plus here (and Diamond at Caesar's).  I've been to Atlantis (on an NCL excursion there) for a few hours.  I like the place.  But...

I haven't found a reasonably economical way to travel there and stay.  Airline prices from the mainland take most of the joy out of the complimentary stay for me.  

Perhaps others can enlighten us?

Best,

MD

Atlantis, simply google reviews of those using the benefit.  Key data points, food at resort is about cruise ship quality and fairly pricey, dining packages are available but by no means a bargain.  Outside the resort there are more affordable options, key is to research vs winging it.  Most offers will require you pay resort and house keeping fees.

NCL offers, google the info and you’ll see the available sailings.  I’m going on my first in a couple of weeks which is out of Barcelona on the epic, the second most appealing offer is Alaska.  It is select sailings and date ranges. You still have to pay fees and taxes.  I am seven stars and was offered a mini suite and was able to still pick 3 perks (which was a surprise). I picked alcohol, specialty dining and internet as their reduced airfare offer was more than I could book on my own.  For two people with the prepaid gratitude plus all the fees/taxes it was about $950 out of my pocket.  If you take a lesser room its cheaper.

I'm Caesar's Diamond by way of Founders Card and have done the complimentary trip to Atlantis twice now..  Once was just a 4 day stay in the Beach tower w/ no daily resort fees (they were waived as an option that trip).  Second time we stayed 8 days on two back to back 4 day complimentary stays (traveled with another Diamond member) - also again in the Beach tower but this time waiving resort fees was not an option.

We dined at a couple o the restaurants on site but would also go into Nassau to eat as well which is much cheaper.  We actually have another trip booked to Atlantis this September and this time we're staying 4 days in two rooms at the Royal tower.  Now the offer is Royal tower during off-peak season and Beach tower during peak season.

As long as you know the price of food and the daily resort fees going into it, it's not a bad deal if you enjoy Atlantis.  Our 8 day trip ended up being around $900 for the resort fees, food, drinks, etc. and the room would have been over $3000 for the 8 days we were there if we paid out of pocket.  It was worth it for us.

Here's a blog about Atlantis:  https://milestalk.com/free-atlantis-stay-via-caesars-total-rewards-diamond-what-to-expect-food-costs-fees/

Resort fee is $55.94/day and a $10/day gratuity.  Looking at the reward charts most aren't going to qualify for waived resort fees offers yet if you play there (perhaps your spend as well?) reportedly they'll waive your charges on the back end.

Cheaper way to do this is to take a free NCL cruise offer to atlantis.  Flying into a FL port will be cheaper than into the Bahamas as well.