Costa Mediterranea Nudist Cruise Feb. 26th.

Fred&Lily

Okay, so Lily and I sail on Mediterranea on the 12th and the 19th. but I'm curious about the Bare Necessities charter of Mediterranea right after our cruise - the week of Feb 26th to March 5th.

2000 bare naked nudists on one ship?

Do you dress up for toga night party?

What ports does the ship visit on that week?

How does the crew feel about having to work on that cruise?

Why no Cruise-Critic postings or threads or roll-call for the nudists?

What do you wear for formal nights?

The nudists dress just like everyone else does for dinner. Yes, they wear togas on toga night and formal wear on formal nights. The crew has the option to work/not work that particular cruise. I'm not sure what ports will be visited but I can assure you that no one will be running down the gangway stark naked. I'm not sure why there isn't a roll call for this particular cruise. I'll ask my 2 nudist friends and get back to you. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
The nudists dress just like everyone else does for dinner. Yes, they wear togas on toga night and formal wear on formal nights. The crew has the option to work/not work that particular cruise. I'm not sure what ports will be visited but I can assure you that no one will be running down the gangway stark naked. I'm not sure why there isn't a roll call for this particular cruise. I'll ask my 2 nudist friends and get back to you. ;)

My understanding is that all the nudist must be dressed like all other passengers within one mile of the port.

Here is some info for those interested. Yes, we have to be clothed in port, in the dining room and at the Captains dinner. The ports that we will visit are; St Martin, Catalina Island, Nassau, and La Romana.

If anyone els has questions just ask.

Archived