Norwegian Bliss 20-27 Oct 2019 Mexican Riveria

petay63

My hubbie and I have just booked on this cruise this is our first cruise on Norwegian we have cruised on several other cruise lines and thought we would give it a go .... I know it departs the same day as the Atlantis cruise to the same areas but to be honest we prefer a good mix of passengers from all areas of the world so not expecting many other gay guys on this cruise. Wait and see i suppose we maybe surprised.

Peter & Matt 

Brisbane Australia

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, we are also sailing this cruise, we have sailed with NCL before and we loved it, we met a great mix of people, loved it, I hope you will be pleasantly surprised.  I have not found much information on this site for our cruise, that has disappointed me, maybe I do not know how to search, but I found your post. LOL.  We were on the Carnival Horizon this past December and found hundreds of post about it, we joined a group on another social media site and had over 400 on that site, we planned some fun stuff, even a pre cruise get together in Miami the night before our cruise.  My family of 4 is myself, husband, son and his wife.  Are you flying in ahead of time?  We are coming in on the 18th and plan to stay in Long Beach, seems to be a decent area close to the cruise port with a few more options than San Pedro.  Hope you enjoy the cruise and we might bump into you along the way.