OT, Help me get rid of these old count downs!

Texed

I have tried to edit my signature at least 50 times. I have gone through all the other options on the userCP that I know of. I have asked for assistance on the help board. Does anyone know how to remove these things?:D

When you click UserCP, the first option in the box on the left hand side is Edit Signature. Go into the box that looks just like a preview pane of the posting screen and delete the parts of your siggy that you no longer want.

Or highlight, hit delete and start over.

I guess you did not understand me. I have gone to the "edit signature" 50 times and deleted the old roll call, everything there. But, when I push save, it will not change the regular screen. It will not even let me review.:(

I just hit Save (and not preview) an it appears to have worked, it must be you, my suggestion is spin around three times, face the west and keep repeating the words “Computers suck, Computers suck” and then go have a drink!

Hope this helped!

I just hit Save (and not preview) an it appears to have worked, it must be you, my suggestion is spin around three times, face the west and keep repeating the words “Computers suck, Computers suck” and then go have a drink!

Hope this helped!

Yep, I thought it was me. But the drinks sound good.:D

Susan-M,

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried to delete it permanetly again, and it still wouldn't save.:( But, at least I don't have to look at them for a while.

Ed

Susan-M,

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried to delete it permanetly again, and it still wouldn't save.:( But, at least I don't have to look at them for a while.

Ed

Ed ... looks like you weren't able to delete it from your individual posts either .... it's still there :confused:

Archived