Cabin advice needed on Celebration

Hi everyone it’s our first cruise next year on Marella Celebration around the Caribbean a 2 week cruise with b2b iternary we have booked an inside cabin and it will be on deck 1 / 2.  We would like to reserve 2 cabins as there are four of us travelling and don’t want to change cabins after the first week.  What cabins numbers are best for mid ship and not a lot of noise I.e., docking in the morning etc., any pluses or minus on cabin numbers etc., so we know which to avoid lol, hope someone can help us thank you.

Hi, we had an outside cabin on Deck 2 (0649) for a 2 week Caribbean cruise last year. It was an excellent location, great for getting on and off, as the gangway is often on Deck 2. After a hot day ashore, it was brilliant to be able to go straight to the cabin,and drop our gear before going in search of a cuppa or a beer! Also quiet at night, and felt very little movement. I'd say any inside cabins in that area would be fine. 

Edited by elmsliebev

Hi Elmsliebev thank you for your response, I spoke with TUI yesterday and Charlotte was really helpful to me and she talked me through the cabins which were best for less movement and we have booked 0631 and 0638, great to know it’s a good location for getting on and off.  We are really looking forward to this cruise as none of us have done the Caribbean before.  Is there any excursions you could recommend?

Hi Nolongerworking - glad you've got your cabins sorted. It was our first time in the Caribbean too and we really enjoyed it. The best tour we did was with Cosol tours in St Lucia, just a fabulous day. Have a look for them on tripadvisor/website. Sadly, the original owner has died so I'm not sure if it is still as good. We did a ship's snorkelling tour in Martinique, also good. 

The rest of the time we did our own thing, either getting taxis at the ports or just visiting the towns, trying a beer & some local food. I liked Barbados very much, and also Antigua. 

Enjoy! 

Hi just came back from a week on Celebration, we were on deck 2 cabin 0627 and found it fine couldn’t feel any movement .  We pre booked the cabin .

Edited by Tayene