Baby Crib picture on Crown Princess

lianaks

Does anyone travel with baby on Crown Princess?   What the crib look like, is it portable or roll away crib?  We are traveling with 2 years old and would like to know what type of crib Princess will provide.   Any picture would be appreciated.

I have read that it is a Pack and Play that fits very nicely into the closet.  See the pictures on https://sites.google.com/site/princesscruisesfaq/home/cruising-with-little-kids

On the website (https://www.princess.com/learn/faq_answer/onboard/youth.jsp) it is noted:

How do I reserve a crib?

Call 1-800-PRINCESS to reserve ahead of time, or request one from your cabin steward once on board. Cribs are provided on a first-come, first-serve basis. You are always welcome to bring your own travel crib.

I was on the Royal Princess last month and it was a Pack N Play like the one in the above link. We put in in front of the couch. We had the stroller in the closet but not sure she would have stayed there by herself. Baby girl is 17 months and slept fine.

We were on RCI last summer and it was the same crib. 

20190417_095750.jpg