Miracle port changes?

Zada

I will be sailing on the Miracle on Jan 29th and am trying to book an independent excursion in Cozumel.

I'd say sometime in Nov. or Dec., Carnival faxed us a change in itinerary that switched days when we will be visiting Cozumel. The original itinerary had us visiting Cozumel on Wednesday but the new one switched it to Friday.

We got our boarding passes in the mail at the end of Dec and it confirmed the change in itinerary. Although if you look online, it still shows the old itinerary.

Now, we're booking an excursion in Cozumel with Island Marketing LTD and they are telling us the Miracle will be there on Wednesday. I called Carnival to clear things up and said that we will be there Friday. Island Marketing still insists that the ship will be in Cozumel on Wednesday since they have checked with several tour operators and have already booked several excursions for passengers of the Miracle.

My husband and I are baffled. Are we the only ones that Carnival has told this change to? Has anyone else who will be sailing on the Miracle this weekend been told of this change?

I am sailing on the Miracle on 3/26 and was originally scheduled for Cozumel on Friday and got switched to Wednesday. Our order is Tuesday, Grand Cayman-Wednesday, Cozumel- Thursday, Belize-Friday, Costa Maya. So your saying you were switched the opposite for Coz and Costa....hmmmmm interesting

Carnival has completely gotten me confused. I just got off the phone with them and they have confirmed that Island Marketing is correct. The woman I just spoke with said that the itinerary is as follows:

Tue - Cayman

Wed - Cozumel

Thurs - Belize

Fri - Costa Maya

Carnival sent us a fax in Nov or Dec saying the that Costa Maya and Cozumel were switched - Costa Maya on Wednesday and Cozumel on Friday. The itinerary in our boarding booklets confirms that. A Carnival rep, whom I spoke with this morning confirmed this with me. Now, a Carnival Rep whom I just spoke with minutes ago, confirms the first itineray I listed! I think my head is spinning.

Zada,

We are cruising with you. My docs say Coz on Wed & Costa Maya on Fri. It was switched twice, plus we are in Coz for a shorter time. What are you booking in Coz? You can have a great beach day at Paradise beach without an excursion!

Come join our roll call if you are interested.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=196823

Archived