Getting in touch with another member

I am trying to get in touch with another member regard Meet and Greet.  It tells me I don't have the right to send emails?  I am tech challenged as it is, and I am having a hard time with this new version.  Thanks 

CC has never had a member to member messaging facility. The new website does have a link for messaging but as far as I know it is only available to staff/moderators.

Your best option would be to quote a post of the person you are trying to contact in the roll call thread.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2019 at 8:34 AM, travelgirl45 said:

I am trying to get in touch with another member regard Meet and Greet.  It tells me I don't have the right to send emails?  I am tech challenged as it is, and I am having a hard time with this new version.  Thanks 

Hi travelgirl45,

I too  am having the same frustration about sending messages to other members listed on the Roll Call.

Forest Grump ( John)

4 minutes ago, Forest Grump said:

Hi travelgirl45,

I too  am having the same frustration about sending messages to other members listed on the Roll Call.

Forest Grump ( John)

Post in the roll call thread. Quote the user you want to contact. If you can't locate a post of theirs, type @ and the first few letters of their username. Click on their name in the list. It will look something like @Forest Grump. When you submit your post they should get a notification.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, broberts said:

Post in the roll call thread. Quote the user you want to contact. If you can't locate a post of theirs, type @ and the first few letters of their username. Click on their name in the list. It will look something like @Forest Grump. When you submit your post they should get a notification.

Thanks, will be able to manage now